- Different effect when scrolling reaches the end
- Camera has a snap animation
- Battery life improved greatly
- System power saving option added where ur processor is clocked down and UI rendenring and all change. This settings results in lag but saves power
- Lag reduced to a great extent when compared to the previous version
- Gallery app opens fast irrespective of the number of media items
- Looping of home screens
- Video can now be played even in Portrait mode
- 3 new In-built apps. Music hub, Digilezen, Samsung MMM
- A demo full HD video to show of your Super Amoled Display
- Browser tabs animation changed
- Video editing options like trim in the video player itself
- While playing video we can just drag anywhere on the screen to fastforward or backward.
- Now u can set da bluetooth device visibility time setting and dere is an for setting it to never!!
Above are the differences I personally noticed by comparing S2s with 2.3.3 and 2.3.6 side by side. Hope this is helpful for all those who like to upgrade.
**The ICS upgrade for galaxy s2 is now available. Stable, fast, power saving. You may take a look here.
ICS for Galaxy S2, I’m sure you would like it. Don’t forget to thumbs up if you do. Thank you.
P.S.: The upgrade is not available in India presently.