Ever had problems apps downloading to your Mobile directly ? Problems like…
- App not available for your current location
- No mobile data
- App too big to download over mobile data
Not anymore. Assuming you have a good PC internet connection though.
This method lets you download android apps direct to your PC from Playstore.
- Download Real APK Leecher and extract it.
- Open your Android device and type *#*#8255#*#*
- Note the ‘aid‘ in Gtalk Service Monitor (In 2nd line). This is your Device id.
- Now open ‘Real APK Leecher‘ from the extracted files and Fill your Email id, Password and device id in the appropriate fields.
Expecting more ? Sorry to dissapoint. You can now,
search for any app --> select it --> Right click --> Download.
Simple isn’t it ? Well not that simple if you are behind a Proxy with authentication. In which case you need to setup CCProxy.
Don’t have an Android phone ? Still want to run Android apps ? Well nothing is impossible. I got this just for you – Android apps on Windows